If you think you’ve heard it all before when it comes to the subject of driver retention, think again. A free webinar today, Nov. 16, at 2 ET/11 PT, brings together one of the country’s top driver retention experts and two fleet executives for a fresh look at solutions for the problem of driver retention.
Join Leah Shaver, chief operating officer for The National Transportation Institute; Doug Schrier vice-president of continuous improvement and program management for the Covenant Transportation Group; and Rob Hatchett, vice-president, marketing and communications also with the Covenant Transportation Group to learn about:
- The missing link between good recruiting and driver retention
- Better ways to manage pay
- The signing bonus myth
- “Rewards” drivers really don’t care about versus those that make a difference
- How to improve communication with drivers
- The role of mobile technology and driver apps in driver satisfaction
- Important tips for making drivers feel like an appreciated member of your team
Register today for the webinar – the first in a special series of programs presented by Fleet Owner and Sponsored by Geotab.