Leisure product maker Dometic Group is realigning its Americas organization as it integrates newly-acquired Atwood Mobile Products into its business structure.
“The acquisition of Atwood Mobile Products has given us additional opportunities, which has enabled us to reposition the region and create a much stronger RV [recreational vehicle] division,” noted Frank Marciano, Dometic Americas’ president, in a statement.
Roger Johansson, president and CEO of Dometic Group, added that since Dometic bought Atwood back in October, this “realignment” has been underway to help strengthen and expand Dometic’s RV, commercial and passenger vehicle, lodging and marine business units.
“The new leadership structure we have in place will increase divisional focus, streamline operations and strengthen our competitive position in key areas,” he pointed out.
Marciano will continue to serve as President of the Americas as well as Acting Business Leader for Americas Marine Division.
Then the Dometic Americas organization will be divided up as follows:
- Americas RV will be led by President Tim Stephens; Dave Schutz will head up RV OEM Sales; Kip Ellis, RV Aftermarket/Retail Sales; Jim Menefee, Operations; Ron Grenadier, Controller; Dwight Miller and Wayne Qian, Product Management and Innovation.
- Americas Commercial & Passenger Vehicles (C&PV) will be headed by Mark Minatel; Jim Kerrigan will be responsible for OEM Sales; Shane Doehrmann will lead Engineering & Sales for seating hardware; Jeff Jones, Operations; and Fernando Mejia, Aftermarket Sales.
- Americas Marine will be led by Marciano. Ned Trigg will run OEM Sales; and Ken Taranto Aftermarket Sales. Matt Ehlschide will be responsible for Operations.
- Americas Lodging will be headed up by Fatiha Babou.
- Latin America will continue be run by Patrik Mattson.