Meritor announced the release of updated Aftermarket catalogs for its Meritor front axle product portfolio and its Euclid front axle offering.
The completely revamped catalogs cover the full line of Meritor and Euclid front axle parts and related components. According to Meritor, key updates include a variety of user-friendly revisions for easier navigation and quicker access to essential parts details:
- More than 250 new product photos, including tie rod ends (112), cross tubes (58) and king pin kits (99)
- Reference tabs for better flow and readability
- New product coverage, including additional axles and tie rod ends
- Updated application section inclusive of new OEMs and models
- Cross references of more than 2,000 part numbers
The updated catalogs can be ordered through Literature on Demand on meritor.com utilizing publication numbers PB8951 for front axles and 760C for Euclid products. For more information on Meritor and Euclid front axle parts, visit meritorpartsonline.com.