Paccar Leasing Co. (PacLease) has opened seven new locations in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest.
“Our location growth in Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, South Dakota and Washington State is driven partly by a variety of new economic activity throughout the United States and Canada,” said Neil Vonnahme, PacLease president.
The new franchise locations are:
• CIT PacLease, 22 Gateway Commerce Dr. W., Edwardsville, IL
• Palmer Leasing Group, 4984 East State Road 14, Fair Oaks, IN
• Palmer Leasing Group, 7267 North Baker Suite A, Fremont, IN
• Allstate Leasing, 21800 John Deere Lane, Rogers, MN
• Allstate Leasing, 558 East Villaume Ave., South Saint Paul, MN
• Custom Truck Leasing, 2910 East Mall Dr., Rapid City, SD
• Western Pacific Leasing, 112 First St., Cosmopolis, WA
“By having PacLease handle the maintenance, customers can be assured that all maintenance issues identified through inspections are quickly and expertly addressed,” Vonnahme said. “Also, PacLease locations have invested in the tooling, training and technology to maintain the latest diesel technology which provides our customers maximum uptime.
PacLease provides customized full-service leasing programs and truck rentals.