Ranger Design Inc. announced the launch of a new product line for the 2016 Mercedes Metris cargo van. Products are now available through dealers and can be seen at the 2015 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) from Sept. 28 until Oct. 1 in Louisville, KY.
Ranger will be offering a complete new line of van storage equipment and accessories for the Metris that will be available in steel or lightweight aluminum. New products will include: van shelving, ladder racks, safety partitions and accessories. Additionally, complete Metris upfit packages will also be available for the following trades: contractor, service, locksmith, electrician, telecom, HVAC, plumbing and delivery.
According to the company, features for 2016 Metris products include:
• First to market complete line of products
• Available in either steel or lightweight aluminum
• New Max View composite safety partitions available
• Rattle-free design reduces noise and fatigue
• Ready to ship from factory in 5 business days