TRAC Intermodal has upgraded EZBook web-based portal for daily chassis rentals. According to the company, the new EZBook 2.0 enhancements include:
- Available equipment is now searchable by chassis size and geographical location
- A reuse feature is now available to extend an existing usage cycle
- Orders/bookings may now be modified or canceled
- An “Orders” tab is now available to show bookings history
- EZBook 2.0 is now optimized for use on multiple device types – e.g., smart phones, tablets, etc.
The company noted that the web address for EZBook remains the same, and current log-in username and password information for existing customers have not changed.
New EZBook customers must first be registered in TRAC Connect. Once registered in TRAC Connect, access EZBook at https://ezbook.tracintermodal.com and create a username and password. Once complete, users are ready to start booking bare TRAC Intermodal chassis.