The Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau (TRIB) and the Tread Rubber and Tire Repair Materials Manufacturers' Group (TRMG) has released an updated Industry Recommended Practices for Tire Retreading & Tire Repairing (IRP) guide.
With this version, customers are able to purchase the entire document or individual sections relevant to their industries.
“TRMG is happy to announce the availability of the latest edition of our Recommended Practice document,” said Phil Boarts, president of TRMG. “In addition to updating the material from our 2010 version, we also decided to offer the IRP in individual sections to allow customers to choose the documents that best meets their needs. We’re also excited to be able to offer the IRP's at significantly lower costs to achieve the widest adoption possible.”
The versions available and their respective costs are as follows:
- Complete IRP: $50.00 for CD or Hard-copy version
- Retreading Radial Passenger Car and Light Truck Radial Fabric Body Ply Tires: $25.00 for CD or Hard-copy version
- Retreading Medium Truck, Heavy Radial Truck and Bus Tires: $25.00 for CD or Hard-copy version
- Repairing Radial Passenger Car and Light Truck Radial Fabric Body Ply Tires: $25.00 for CD or Hard-copy version
- Repairing Medium Truck, Heavy Radial Truck and Bus Tire: $25.00 for CD or Hard-copy version
- Guidelines for Truck Tire Reinforced Shoulder Repair: $10.00 for CD or Hard-copy version
TRIB has been designated as the sole agent for distribution and general dissemination of these documents. Current TRIB Members will receive a 50% discount on the purchase price of any of these documents.