The American Trucking Assns. (ATA) outlined some of the offerings for this year’s Management Conference & Exhibition (MC&E), to be held at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, Oct. 7-10, 2012.
“With each passing year it becomes clear that MC&E is the place to be to hear from the top names in trucking and see the latest our industry has to offer,” said Bill Graves, ATA president & CEO. “And this year is no exception with another first class lineup scheduled to join us in October.”
The year’s schedule includes:
- A review of the current political forecast with former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour
- The annual “All Eyes on the Economy” panel, featuring ATA chief economist Bob Costello and hosted by Fox Business Network’s Stuart Varney
- A special panel on the looming driver shortage
- A discussion of trucking’s role in synchronizing the supply chain moderated by Con-way Inc. president & CEO Doug Stotlar
- Graves’ annual State of the Industry address
- Sixteen educational sessions featuring dozens of industry experts and officials
- Scores of leading suppliers and service providers on the exhibit floor
- And world class entertainment, including at the ATA Annual Banquet with special musical guests the Doobie Brothers.
To register for this year’s MC&E, or for more information about exhibiting, sponsoring or attending, go to http://mce.trucking.org.