Pilot Flying J has added 9 new locations around the country, bringing the total number of locations to more than 650.
“Our mission is to make life better for professional drivers,” said Jimmy Haslam, CEO. “By increasing the locations where we supply diesel fuel, it’s easier and more convenient for drivers to refuel when traveling. We hope professional drivers will take advantage of our expanded fuel network.”
The nine locations are:
- Grayville, Illinois – 1776 S. Court St., at exit 130 off Interstate 64; six diesel lanes
- Marshall, Illinois – 2003 Illinois Highway 1, at exit 147 off Interstate 70; eight diesel lanes
- Sidney, Montana – 3150 S. Central Ave., off Highway 200; 11 diesel lanes
- Belgrade, Montana – 6505 Jackrabbit Lane, at exit 298 off Interstate 90; nine diesel lanes
- Mandan, North Dakota – 3825 Business Loop, at exit 147 off Interstate 94 and Highway 25; six diesel lanes
- Eagle Pass, Texas – 3002 U.S. 57, at exit 86A off U.S. Highway 57; six diesel lanes
- Enid, Oklahoma – 106 S. 42nd St., off U.S. Highway 412; four diesel lanes
- Davidson, Saskatchewan, Canada – Junction of Highway 11 and Highway 44; two diesel lanes
- Wyoming, Ontario, Canada – 5906 Oil Heritage Road, at exit 25 off Ontario Highway 402; nine diesel lanes.