NAFA will hold a Fleet Management Seminar (FMS) in Atlanta, GA, June 4-6, 2013, at the Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway. The FMS is designed for new fleet professionals with less than five years of experience.
Online registration closes on Wednesday, May 29.
The seminar includes:
- A look at NAFA’s Competency Model – eight disciplines (Asset Management, Business Management, Financial Management, Fleet Information Management, Maintenance Management, Risk Management, Vehicle Fuel Management, and Professional Development) that comprise successful fleet management
- Professional Development - Motivating Individuals and Groups, Communicating Effectively and Making Ethical Decisions
- Asset Management - Understanding How Fleet Vehicles are Priced, Selected, Utilized and Remarketed
- Maintenance Management - Determining Maintenance Programs and Staffing Levels and Understanding Basic Vehicle Components
- Vehicle Fuel Management – Understanding Fuel Options and the Systems to Deliver Them
- Fleet Information Management – Understanding IT Terminology, System Implementation, Data Analysis and New Technologies for Fleets
- Financial Management - Making the Lease-Purchase-Reimburse Decision, Understanding LCA and Budgeting for Fleet Replacement (Part I)
- Business Management - Writing Fleet Policies, Evaluating RFPs and Understanding Business Law
- Risk Management - Using Insurance, Driver Training and Crash Analysis to Manage Fleet Risks
Registration for the seminar is $770 for NAFA Members or $870 Non-Members. Included with the registration fee is a special welcome reception where attendees can mingle with colleagues and discuss fleet topics in a relaxed setting.
For more information or to register online, visit http://www.nafa.org/fms.