The American Trucking Assns. (ATA) announced that it has officially opened registration for this year’s ATA Management Conference & Exhibition.
The 2014 ATA Management Conference & Exhibition will be held Oct. 4-7 at the San Diego Convention Center and Marriott Marquis & Marina.
“At MC&E, ATA focuses on delivering the information trucking executives need to operate their companies efficiently and profitably,” said Bill Graves, ATA president and CEO. “This year, the meeting will examine such important issues as energy production, safety, drivers, congestion and new opportunities for motor carriers due to the resurgence in American manufacturing. It truly will be the most important meeting for trucking executives this year.”
Among this year’s highlights are:
- The Annual Golf Tournament at the Rancho Bernardo Inn, sponsored by SmartDrive;
- “All Eyes on the Economy,” moderated by ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello and featuring American Petroleum Institute Chief Economist John Felmy, National Retail Federation Chief Economist Jack Kleinhenz and National Association of Manufacturers Chief Economist Chad Moutray, sponsored by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC;
- Entertainment by Grammy and Tony Award Nominated Michael Cavanaugh, sponsored by the Allied Committee for the Trucking Industry;
- President Graves’ annual State of the Industry Address;
- Informative education sessions.
To register for the 2014 ATA Management Conference & Exhibition, please visit: http://mce.trucking.org.