Roush CleanTech has added five new business development executives in an expansion of its propane autogas technology sales team. The new hires bring the sales staff to 80, up from six in 2010.
“We’ve invested more than $35 million to establish a solid foundation with the most advanced technology backed by a robust supply chain. Coupled with Roush’s well-known brand and the addition of top sales talent, we are excited to be at the forefront of the alternative fuels market. All of this will lead to more effective service and support for our customers,” said Todd Mouw, vice president of sales and marketing at Roush CleanTech. “The momentum for clean, economical, American-made propane autogas is stronger than ever before.”
The new hires include:
- Steve Whaley, who has spent the past seven years coordinating turnkey alternative fuel solutions for vehicle technology, refueling infrastructure and competitive fuel pricing for private and public fleets. Whaley will focus on the launch of the new Roush CleanTech Ford F-650 and F-59 strip chassis for national fleet accounts, including the logistics and linen industries.
- Joe Rudolph, who integrated an aggressive propane autogas program for the Indiana Dept. of Transportation, with nearly 600 vehicles and 115 refueling facilities. Rudolph will concentrate on fleet analysis and sales in the telecommunications and transit industries.
- Don Manfredi has spent 20 years in automotive manufacturing in a broad range of positions, including global business development, operations management, application engineering and sales. He will provide fleet analysis and solutions to integrate alternative fuel vehicles in the services industry.
- Derek Whaley brings firsthand knowledge of propane autogas from previous employment at two propane distribution companies. His emphasis will be on the public sector, including school districts and government municipalities.
- Phillip Mailey has nine years of commercial fleet sales expertise. Formerly with General Motors, Mailey’s three decades of automotive expertise includes dealer network relations, contract negotiations and business development. His focus is providing fleet solutions to school districts and government municipalities.