Allen Schaeffer, executive director of the Diesel Technology Forum and John Flynn, president and CEO of Fleet Advantage will take a fresh look at the compelling case for petroleum-based diesel vehicles from both an economic and environmental perspective in an exclusive webinar on Thursday, May 22 at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
The speakers will discuss:
- What the new fuel economy standards mean for diesel’s future
- The unexpected ROI for new diesel trucks versus older diesels
- The huge expansion of right-sized diesel engine choices
- The most recent and emerging clean diesel technologies
- The latest data on diesel
- Diesel and CO2 emissions – doing the right thing
- How to run the numbers on diesel right now to see the impact on your own bottom line
Schaeffer and Flynn bring together information that many fleet operators may not have seen in one place before, including reports based on the sophisticated analysis of years of diesel vehicle performance data.
For fleets weighing all the various vehicle power options available today, this new look at diesel could provide a useful and important perspective.