The dedicated CNG systems can be installed on the following 2011 vehicles:
- Ford E-150/250 trucks and E-250 E-Series vans with 5.4L V8 engine
- Ford E-450 E-Series cutaway cab-chassis with 6.8L 2v V8 engines
- Ford F-450/550 Super Duty trucks with 6.8L 3v V8 engines
- GMC/Chevrolet 2500/3500 Express/Savana vans with 4.8L and 6.0L V8 engines
- General Motors 4.8L V8 engine for heavy-duty applications rated for 10,001-14,000 lbs GVW
- General Motors 6.0L V8 engine for heavy-duty applications rated over 14,000 lbs. GVW
“We are excited to continue to expand our offering of products to convert popular General Motors and Ford trucks from gasoline to clean burning, plentiful, domestic CNG,” said Rob Lykins, IMPCO automotive director of sales & marketing.
“Our innovative fuel systems enable fleets and vehicle operators to significantly lower their operating costs and reduce emissions while, at the same time, avoid reliance on foreign oil during these times of rising fuel prices,” he added.