Fleets * T. E. Reimers, senior vp and COO of Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, retired on Dec. 31, 1997. Robert E. McDowell assumes the role of senior vp-operations. Reporting to McDowell are George Daniels, vp-service operations, and Ken Benson, vp-sales operation.
* Mack Trucks Inc. has named Bruce P. Hollenbeck vp-product strategy and planning.
* Kumho Tire U.S.A. Inc. announced the promotion of Dave Hudrlik to the position of vp-sales.
* Kirt Barden has been promoted to the position of director of commercial rental at Rollins Leasing Corp.
* Mike Tate has been appointed national sales manager of Phillips & Temro's ZeroStart automotive division, North America.
* Gunite Corp. has named Curt Herman to the position of district sales manager for Fleet Line Products.
* Wix Filtration Products Div. of Dana Corp. has named Bill Lasky vp-Filtration Products Worldwide; Dick Forde vp-marketing for Aftermarket Products and Services; and Terry Shively vp-marketing for the Wix Filtration Products Div.
* Moog Automotive, a division of Cooper Industries, has named Pete Painter vp-national sales manager.
* Ken Walker has joined HD America as director of international business development.
* Stuart Marshall has been named product manager for Kinedyne Corp.'s Kold Lok.
* Euclid Industries has appointed Richard R. Kempski to vp-purchasing and product marketing; Earl Herweck to sales director; and Michael R. Canty to northeast sales director.
Fleets * Landstar System Inc. announced the appointment of Gary W. Hartter as president of Landstar Ranger Inc.
* Edward L. McCormick has been promoted president and chief operating officer of TRISM Inc.
* CSX Intermodal has appointed Thomas G. Reese account executive-international sales for the Southeast region.
* Richard K. Stecklair has been promoted vp-client management for Wright Express.
* Dr. Gary Frank Petty has joined Denver-based Johnson Storage & Moving Co. as president and CEO.