Suppliers * Volvo Trucks North America has named Stephen J. Larkin vp-sales; William F. Hubbard regional vp-Western Region; and Robert Grussing IV senior vp-business development and product strategy.
* Dana Corp. has expanded the responsibilities of president Joseph Magliochetti; he is now president and chief operating officer. * Gary L. Rolph has been appointed director-sales and training at Rollins Leasing Corp.
* AlliedSignal has appointed Jeff Sinclair president of Truck Brake Systems and Bob Rauscher director of marketing.
* Robert W. Reilly has been named senior vp and general manager of light vehicles at American Isuzu Motors Inc.
* Carrier Transicold has appointed Robert Jacques dealer development manager for its North America Truck & Trailer Group.
* Eaton VORAD Technologies has named James A. Woodward national accounts manager.
* Kenworth Truck has announced the promotions of Tom Bertolino to general sales manager and Dan Martin to director U.S. region sales.
* Truck-Lite Co. has appointed Jim Latona divison sales manager and Jim Wilson national accounts manager for the southeast area. * Horton Inc. has appointed Louis De Clercq general manager, Horton International H.V. S.A., Belgium.
* Gregory A. Foy has been named national sales manager for Air-Weigh.
* The Aftermarket Div. of Modine Manufacturing Co. has promoted David Remfry to national account sales manager and Ron Jake to regional sales supervisor, eastern region.
* Donaldson Co. has appointed Don Fee to the positon of fleet services manager.
* Charles G. McClure has been elected to the board of directors of Detroit Diesel.
* Gary Desai has joined Allison Transmission as chief information officer. Larry Nitz has been named chief engineer of advanced engineering; and David Parish has been promoted to director, manufacturing technical support.
* Michael von Mayenburg, senior vp-engineering and technology, Freightliner Corp., has been elected chairman of the Truck Manufacturers Assn. board of directors.
* William D. Grote III, president of Grote Industries, has been elected to a one-year term as chairman of the board of directors of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn.
* Tim C. Walker, vp-marketing Truck-Lite, was elected chairman of the board of governors of the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Assn. for 1998.
Fleets * Raymond Noble has been named director of maintenance at Con-Way Truckload Services.
* Transport International Pool (TIP), announces the appointment of Phil Van Wormer as the director of field marketing.
* TMC Transportation recently promoted John Barker to manager of the carrier's Integrated Services Div.
* Peter A. Robinson has been named director of corporate communications for Jevic Transportation. John C. Miller and William G. Brunnengruaber have been named account managers.
* Penske Truck Leasing has named Michael Flynn manager of transportation information services.
* Consolidated Freightways has named two national sales executives: Mary E. Russell, Irving, Tex., and Gary L. Trosper, Fayetteville, Ark.
* David S. McClimon has been named vp-sales for Con-Way Central Express (CCX).
* David Wedaman, president, Mark VII Transportation, has been elected chairman of the Intermodal Association of North America board of directors for 1998.