Suppliers * AE Clevite Engine Parts has appointed Robert D. Budlong manager of marketing services.
* Freightliner Trucks has named Craig Fisher general manager of marketing.
* Rick Clayton has been named vp of the newly formed Heavy Truck Components Group of Dana Corp. Clayton will also serve on the Dana Strategic Business council and becomes a member of the Dana World Operating Committee. Joe Pizzuto has accepted a position with Dana's Spicer Transmission Div. as sales manager of medium and heavy trucks.
* Volvo Trucks North America has announced several appointments: Stephen J. Larkin to vp-sales; Robert Grussing IV to senior vp, business development and product strategy; and Michael Delaney to vp-marketing.
* John E. Reilly has announced his retirement from American Isuzu Motors, ending a 17-year relationship with the company.
* William D. Grote III, president of Grote Industries, has been elected to a one-year term as chairman of the board of directors of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn.
* Bee Line Company has appointed Donald J. Niksic to the position of national sales manager.
* Andy Moses has been promoted to the position of director of sales-logistics at Rollins Leasing Corp.
Fleets * Landstar System has named retired Col. David G. Larson to vice president, Landstar Government Transportation Services.
* Kenneth N. Treger has been named manager operations analyst for Jevic Transportation.
* Sunrise USA announced the addition of three new regional sales managers: Greg Pilgrim, northeast region; Craig Ramquist, midwest region; and Ed Garner, southeast region.
* Captain Jack Van Steenburg, New York State Police Zone Commander in Rochester was recently named president of the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance.
* Kenneth R. Wykle was confirmed as the next administrator for the Federal Highway Administration.
* Edward R. Trout, president and CEO of Cornhusker Motor Lines was elected chairman of theAmerican Trucking Assns.