Fleets * Richard V. Palazzo has been named president and chief executive officer of Con-Way Central Express (CCX).
* Barry DeSantis, most recently COO of TIP Europe, has assumed the role of president of TIP Intermodal Services.
* GATX Logistics has promoted Richard W. Honour to region vice president.
* Consolidated Freightways has named Matt V. Saikkonen vp and chief information officer; Douglas P. Duplin national sales executive, Akron, Ohio; and Kirk A. Weber national sales executive, Raleigh, N.C. Redwood Systems, a logistics subsidiary, has named Kenneth E. Niemaseck business development manager.
* XTRA Corp. has appointed Karen McHenry corporate marketing manager.
Suppliers * Toyo Tires has named Steve Weinger vp-sales for all Toyo products. Doug Alberty has been appointed Western Division manager of business development; and Walt Hanes has assumed additional responsibility as national OTR coordinator.
* XATA Corp. has named Robert S. Durham vp-sales.
* Goodyear Engineered Products has named four associates as general managers: Pat Weigand, air springs; Wayne Manthei, transportation replacement products; Fred Bailey, transportation hose; and Tom Homon, molded rubber products.
* Richard C. Larson has been named vp-sales and marketing for Farr Company.
* Paul A. Spokas, a 24-year veteran of the heavy-duty truck industry, has established Heavy Duty Marketing Associates Inc., located in Jamestown, N.C.
* AMI Leasing has announced the promotion of Robert J. Zeller to national director of sales for the Auto Div.
* Larry Hartog has been elected president of Kentucky Manufacturing. Robert Tway III was named chairman of the board.
* David A. Baratti has been promoted to the position of director of OEM sales at Grote Industries. W. Dominic Grote is named marketing services manager.
* Mack Trucks has named John H. Buttrey president and COO of its subsidiary, Mack Trucks of Utah.
* Michael T. Baird has been named area sales manager, North Central Sales, for Alcoa Wheel Products.