Suppliers * Meritor Automotive has announced the appointment of Dennis A. Kline to vp-North American Sales for Heavy Vehicle Systems (HVS).
* Qualcomm Inc. has named George Dunn vp of U.S. sales and David Hooper vp of international sales for Qualcomm Wireless Business Solutions.
* Gregory D. Smith was appointed vp-national accounts for Volvo Trucks North America.
* Chris Giesemann has been named director, dealer operations for Freightliner Trucks.
* Delco Remy America (DRA) has announced several organizational changes within the company. With the acquisition of Williams Technologies, Thomas J. Snyder will continue as president and chief operating officer of Delco Remy International. The DRI board has elected Richard L. Stanley president, DRA, and Roderick English senior vp-human resources and communications for DRI. John W. Gladney has been promoted to vp-manufacturing operations for DRA and Kelly M. Bischoff has been named director of human resources and labor relations for DRA.
* Ollie Knight, East Coast representative for Hawkinson Method and Tire Tread Equipment, has announced his retirement, effective January 1, 1999.
* Gary Frye has been appointed president and CEO of Riker Products.
* Walther EMC has hired Roberet Hollern as vp-sales and marketing.
* Jim Kerth has joined OPW Fueling Components as product manager-environmental and POMECO products.
* Phillips Industries has announced the appointment of Art Kattenhorn to vp-operations.
Fleets * Donald R. McKenna has been appointed to the position of president and chief executive officer of Transport International Pool (TIP).
* Dale R. Frank has been named sales manager, temperature-controlled products at XTRA Lease.
* Darren W. Coast has joined PGT Trucking as area manager, responsible for the Nashville, Tenn., and Birmingham, Ala., terminals. David L. Byers has been named manager, specialized division.