Suppliers * Navistar International Transportation has appointed Steve Koch vp-sales and distribution for the company's truck business, and Wayne Krzysiak vp and general manager of its Parts Business Center.
* Caterpillar has named William Mayo general manager of its Truck Engine Div., replacing James Parker, who has been promoted director of the company's Electric Power Generation group.
* Richard Andrews has been appointed president of Stemco Truck Products Div.
* American Isuzu Motors Inc. announced management changes in the company's commercial vehicle (CV), light vehicle (LV), and engine operations (EO) divisons. Bill Clark becomes director, regional operations, CV/Northern; Joe Totaro to vp-sales operations and vehicle supply, CV; Dick Ellison to GM/industry relations and business development, CV; Paul Geiger to director, strategic planning; Chris Perry to national manager, brand strategy and research; Fred Kumazawa to vp, business planning; Jun Narahashi to national manager, business planning; Robert Kenney to national manager, sales operations, LV; Jim Leveck to national manager, production and distribution, LV.
* HighwayMaster Corp. announced that John Stupka, president and CEO of SkyTel Communications, has joined the company's board of directors.
* Mack Trucks has named Matthew W. Peterson manager, national lease account sales.
Fleets * Roger Coles has been named president of Dakota Transportation Systems.
* Boyd Bros. Transportation named Miller Welborn acting chief executive, replacing Donald G. Johnson, who resigned his president and chief executive posts. Richard C. Bailey has been named exec. vp and chief financial officer.
* Penske Truck Leasing has promoted John W. Kaisoglus senior vp of human resources. William L. Stobbart has been named senior vp of information technology.
* The National Accounting & Finance Council (NAFC) of the American Trucking Assns. has elected Ron Milewski, vp of finance for North American Van Lines, its president for the 1998-99 membership year.