Suppliers * Hendrickson International named Mark D. Schwabero president and chief executive officer.
* PACCAR Leasing has named David Stroop director of sales and marketing.
* Meritor Automotive announced the appointment of Bill Evans to director of operations development for its Off-Highway Products business, and Dan Miller to site manager of the company's Oshkosh, Wis., axle manufacturing facility. Sergio Carvalho has been named general manager of Meritor's worldwide coach and bus business.
* Gregory T. Koziel becomes director of sales & marketing, Truck Products Group, at Webasto Thermosystems Inc. Sandra Jones has been named marketing manager.
* Dave Hudrlik has been promoted to vp-sales at Kumho Tire U.S.A.
* Dan DiMaggio has been named CEO of the UPS Logistics Group, a subsidiary of United Parcel Service.
* Thermo King has appointed Erl Swierkowski vp-general manager of the North American Div.
* Gordon Mapp has joined Ingersoll-Rand Co. as president of the Air Compressor Group.
* Truck-Lite Co. has named Stephen Davis CEO and Brian Kupchella vp-business development.
* Rollins Leasing has promoted Andy Moses to vp-sales (logistics), and Gary L. Rolph to vp-sales (leasing).
* Grote Industries has named Edward F. Bukowski to the position of vp-engineering.
* Yoshiyuki Kurosawa has joined Nissan Diesel America as director of marketing and planning.
* Joseph Ciolino has been appointed exec. vp, sales and marketing, for Amtralease.
* OPW Fueling Components has promoted Craig McNeill to vp-sales, and Diann Karrick to advertising manager.
Fleets * Viking Freight has announced the promotion of Doug Duncan to senior vp-sales and marketing, and Randy Gardner to vp-information technology.
* James B. Bane is named director of sales for Jevic Transportation in the Houston region.
* Bruce R. Silberstorf has been promoted to national sales executive for Consolidated Freightways.