SOMS Technologies has expanded its high-performance microGreen Extended Performance Oil Filter line with a companion air filter product.
The microGreen extended performance air filter, an air filter that extends change intervals up to three years or 45,000 mi.
According to the company, microGreen’s extended performance air filters are 99% efficient and hold three times more dirt than a standard air filter. The advanced dual-stage filtration system with a synthetic pre-filter extends the air filter change interval from every year to three years. The microGreen air filter is a direct replacement for a conventional filter.
“The microGreen air filter dramatically reduces the filter changes for a vehicle,” said microGreen CEO Camilla Denison. “This significantly reduces operating costs and maintenance time and also benefits the environment by reducing the amount of air filters going into the landfill.”
- Advanced dual-stage filtration technology with superior efficiency and dirt holding capacity.
- Captures and holds more dirt to keep engines cleaner over extended use and time.
- Change filter only every three years or 45,000 miles.
- Saves money while protecting the environment.
- Provides exceptional filtration and protection as compared to leading air filter brands.