Atlas Van Lines has announced it has promoted five executives to help support continued growth of the company. “Today more than ever Atlas needs to stand out in the marketplace,” said Jack Griffin, Atlas Van Lines president & COO.
The five new appointments are:
- Ryan McConnell has been promoted to vp--corporate marketing. He will direct strategic marketing plans.
- Phil Wahl is the new vp of Avail Resource Management, a subsidiary of Atlas. Wahl will develop and lead move-management services, including customer service, corporate accounts, and coordination with the U.S. military during the evolution of the new Defense Personal Property Program.
- David Coulter is the new vp-- Special Transportation Group sales. Coulter will oversee the group, which is responsible for transporting electronics, exhibits, store fixtures, fine art and other cargo requiring special handling.
- Senior vp of transportation services administration Dennie Lynn will assume the leadership of the Smart Move operational infrastructure.
- Mark Spiehler, senior vp of account/agent/claims services, will add the leadership of agency development efforts.