Snap-on has released three new Blue-Point specialty tools that are designed for very specific applications. “Our new Blue-Point specialty tools are designed with our customers in mind to help improve their productivity and efficiency, especially when it comes to those jobs where it’s tough to find the right tool,” said Brian Woller, category manager for Snap-on.
“We often hear from our customers about tools they would like to see for certain applications. Based on that feedback, we developed these tools to meets their needs.”
Recessed Body Clip Pliers (YA336):
- Will remove almost any clip type from trim, bumpers, etc.
- Ergonomic tool with special angled tips for access to tight spaces
- Steel levers encased in glass-filled nylon for lightweight comfort
Ford Fuel Filter/Oil Filter Cap Tool (FFW2) :
- Dual purpose: 36 mm hex and six notches allows tool to work as a fuel filter and oil cap socket
- 3/8-inch drive
- Works on fuel filters for Ford F250 thru F550 trucks; E250 thru E350 Econoline Vans, Excursion and Super Duty; 1998 to present Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel
- Works on oil filter caps for 2003-07 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel; 2008 to present Ford 4.6L Turbo Diesel; some International/Navistar trucks and Volkswagens
Flexible Lighted Serpentine Belt Tool (SBTL33):
- Flexibility allows for easy adjustment of belt around various pulley positions
- LED lighted portion of tool ensures easy visibility in dark engine compartments
- Extra-long 33-inch length allows for deeper reach around crank shaft pulley
- Reverse gripping feature allows for two-handed positioning of tool
To learn more about these new Blue-Point specialty tools, contact a participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, or go to www.snapon.com or call toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).