LOUISVILLE, KY. The 2010 Shell Rotella Road Show is under way, kicking off this week at the Mid-America Trucking Show here in Louisville.
The show will include stops in Lexington, VA, at the Shell Rotella SuperRigs, the Trucker’s Jamboree in Walcott, IA, and the Great American Trucking Show in Dallas. In all, the show will make ten stops, concluding at the Motorsports Nationals in Hampton, GA, from Sept. 18-19.
Interactive videos featuring custom-animated computer simulation of an engine teardown to show how Shell Rotella’s Energized Protection engine oil family of products protects against acid, wear and deposits, is one feature visitors to the show will see. There are also a number visual demonstrations of Rotella oils as well.
Other stops for the show include:
- TruckWorld, Toronto, April 15-17
- Buckin’ Bull Equipment Expo & Big Rig Show n Shine, Cleveland, TN, May 28-29
- Shell Rotella SuperRigs, Lexington, VA, June 10-12
- National Tractor Pull Assn., Tomah, WI, June 25-27
- Trucker’s Jamboree, Walcott, IA, July 8-9
- National Tractor Pull Assn., Chapel Hill, TN, July 24-25
- Empire Farm Days, Seneca Falls, NY, Aug. 9-12
- Great American Trucking Show, Dallas, Aug. 19-21
- Motorsports Nationals, Hampton, GA, Sept. 18-19.