Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. announced it is accepting nominations for Goodyear’s 22nd annual North American Highway Hero program.
To be considered for the award, the following criteria must be met:
- nominee must be a full-time truck driver;
- nominee must be a resident of the U.S. or Canada;
- incident recognized must have occurred in the U.S. or Canada;
- nominee must have been on the job or on the way to or from work and in his or her rig at the time of the incident;
- nominee’s truck at the time of the incident must have 14 wheels or more;
- incident must have taken place between November 16, 2003 and November 15, 2004.
“The Highway Hero program is for those who selflessly risk life and limb to come to the aid of fellow motorists,” said Steve McClellan, Goodyear vp— commercial tire systems.