The Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) will be hosting the first part of its “2004 Profitability Fundamentals Seminar” on November 16, 2004 in Atlanta, GA. The seminar is designed to teach fleet managers how to build a truckload financial statement that would help benchmark performance and improve profitability.
The course will cover the following topics:
- how to create uniform truckload carrier financial statements that can measure profitability
- determining profit centers
- how to allocate costs, revenues, people, miles, loads
- benchmarking and conducting comparison analysis to industry leaders
- how to apply truckload profitability fundamentals
For more information contact TCA’s Virginia DeRoze, director of training, at 703-838-8880 or email at [email protected].