ArvinMeritor, Inc.'s Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket (CVA) business unit has announced a sales management reorganization to align closer with its North American customers. Jim Sharkey has been appointed to the newly-created position of director of sales, North America.
Also announced were:
- Walt Sherbourne -- regional manager, Eastern U.S. and Canadian regions
- John Sotiroff -- regional manager, Western U.S. and Mexico regions
- Mark Mercatante -- manager of linehaul OEM sales
- Paul Nyers -- manager of specialty and trailer OEM sales
- Jim Vigliano maintains his position of senior manager, fleet sales Former CVA OEM sales director, Tim Bauer has been appointed operations project manager and will address development of more efficient distribution systems and packaging expertise.