Carrier Transicold has launched a preventive maintenance (PM) program for all brands of truck and trailer refrigeration units to expand upon its NextLevel service program.
With standardized services and pricing, the NextLevel PM program is available through Carrier Transicold dealers in the United States and Canada.
Covered services include:
- changing engine oil and oil filter
- belt adjustments
- refrigerant level check
- test of heat, cool and defrost cycles
- purging of water and contaminants from the fuel tank
- fuel filter replacement
- inspection of condenser and accessible evaporator coils
- check of air chute condition and air flow
- overall unit condition inspection
“We’ve created the program in response to extensive customer and dealer input,” said national service manager Joe Hock. “It continues our NextLevel initiative, which establishes consistent and high service standards for our North American dealer network.”
For more details, go to http://www.trucktrailerlocator.carrier.com.