ALK Technologies, Inc., has announced the release of its PC*MILER|FuelTax 9.0 software, designed to fully automate all aspects of fuel and mileage tax tracking, calculation and reporting functions.
Advanced benefits include:
- Computer-generated tax forms and rates for all jurisdictions that eliminate manual tax calculation and preparation. Instantly calculate fuel and mileage taxes owed, refunds and credits.
- Automatically generate PC*MILER state mileage summaries within the trip sheet.
- Customize comprehensive fleet performance reports for vehicle performance analysis and fuel purchase planning.
- Generate several different Operational and Tax Calculation/Data Reports to help organize information from the PC*MILER|FuelTax's database into various formats. These reports, which can be restricted to a user-defined range of dates, trips or units, streamline the organization and planning of fuel tax related tasks and duties.
- Quarterly updates ensure compliance with IFTA, IRP and all jurisdictions' changing requirements.
Enhanced features include:
- Import/Interface features enable users to import unit, trips and equipment information seamlessly from mobile communications and transportation management systems as well as directly from fuel management services. Interface with PC*MILER and PC*MILER|Streets to automatically calculate distances, mileages and trip times.
- Connection Check prevents empty mileage caused by connection problems.
- Route Entry Validations for fuel stops, pickups, drop-offs, and other entries.
- Duplicate Trip Features for frequently repeated trips. - Contiguous State Checking for manual entry users checks trip continuity.
- Multi-Fleet Filing saves multiple addresses for individual fleet filing.
- Trip Details Pick List: searches for a trip to edit and sorts trips by fleet. - Archive Manager stores one year of records per file, easing the un-archive processes in the case of an audit. View Trip's Quarterly Filing Date displays a filing reference on all trips, and more.