Overnite has named its new Board of Directors.
Joining Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Leo H. Suggs and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Patrick D. Hanley on the Board are:
- Thomas N. Allen, chairman of the Clovelly Corporation and former chairman and president of East Coast Oil Corporation.
- Thomas J. Donohue, Jr., founder and president of Adelphi Capital, LLC, a Washington, D.C.-based investment bank.
- Charles H. Foster, Jr., chairman and chief executive officer of LandAmerica Financial Group, Inc., a holding company for Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company and Transnation Title Insurance Company.
- M.D. Jordan, who, until his retirement, served as President of Ford Motor Company's Automotive Consumer Services Group.
- Harold D. Marshall, former president and chief operating officer of Associates First Capital Corporation, and
- George J. Matkov, Jr., a founding partner in the Chicago-based law firm that bears his name.