LAS VEGAS. Vehicle maintenance technical information provider Mitchell 1 today announced here at the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week the availability of its web-based heavy truck service and repair database— Tractor-Trailer.net.
The company calls it the trucking industry’s first complete service and repair information source for all heavy-duty tractors, dry vans and reefers dating back to 1990.
The database will include sub-circuit color wiring diagrams for over 1,100 Class 7 & 8 tractors, 1,800 trailers and 200 reefers.
Service and repair information includes:
- automatic, manual and automated manual transmissions
- single and tandem axles
- air and ABS brakes
- spring and air suspension
- over 6,000 color wiring diagrams
- over 100,000 graphic illustrations
- over 3,000 year/make/model configurations