The National Private Truck Council (NPTC) will hold its National Safety Conference on Sept. 15-16 at the Hyatt Hotel at Dulles International Airport just outside Washington D.C.
The conference will include the following presentations:
- Behavioral Safety—applied to professional drivers
- Ergonomics—At the Crossroads. Improvements at Schneider National
- Technology Review— forward-looking radar, lane departure, roll stability
- Regulatory Update—including the latest hours of service
- Solving the Driver Shortage—creative approaches
- The Impact of Safety on Your Bottom Line—the Harley Davidson story
Additionally the conference will present a forum with key government representatives, as well as expert panels and problem-solving workshops that address risks and costs.
“Private fleets have a well-earned reputation for unsurpassed safety excellence,” said Gary Petty, NPTC president & CEO. “Programs such as the National Safety Conference, in which leaders from throughout the industry share their insights, best practices, and winning strategies, are one of the reasons why.”