SkyBitz, a satellite-based trailer tracking service provider, today announced that five trucking companies are deploying the SkyBitz Global Locating System (GLS) platform.
SkyBitz said this demonstrates the company’s continued momentum in the trailer tracking market with more than 240 trucking fleets using SkyBitz solutions.
The five new customer companies are:
- McGriff Transportation, an AL-based provider of long haul, regional, local cartage, and dedicated fleet and brokerage services throughout the United States.
- ME-based Dysart's Transportation, a full-service dry van carrier that is also an FMCSA authorized freight broker.
- Ezzell Trucking, Inc., a provider of transportation and logistics services throughout the Carolinas and Virginia. Ezzell travels in excess of 17 million miles annually.
- Sunset Pacific Transportation, a national truckload and LTL carrier that provides service throughout the lower 48 states.
- GA-based J&P Hall Express, an expedited trucking company.
For more information, go to www.skybitz.com