Sterling Truck Corporation has added six locations to its expanding dealer network, bringing its total number of sales, parts, and service locations in North America to over 350.
The newest additions to the Sterling dealer network are:
- Schow's Western Star and Sterling of Idaho., in Heyburn, ID
- Stoops Freightliner and Sterling-Quality Trailer, in Fremont, IN
- Sterling Trucks Alberta, Ltd., in Red Deer, Alberta
- Western Idaho Freightliner, Sterling & Western Star Trucks, in Nampa, ID
- Sierra Freightliner Sterling & Western Star, Inc., in Sparks, NV
- West Carolina Freightliner & Sterling, Inc., in Hickory, NC.
"Our hard-working customers rely on our dependable work trucks," said John Merrifield, senior vp—sales & marketing for Sterling Truck Corp. "We are continually enhancing our dealer network, so parts, service, and sales support are never far away, and businesses stay up and running."
Nearest dealer location can be obtained by calling 800-STL-HELP or by going to www.sterlingtrucks.com.