Time is running out to attend the 2013 North American NGV Conference and Expo, to be held at the Georgia World Congress Center, Nov. 18-21, in Atlanta, GA. The three-day event, hosted by NGVAmerica, will feature a comprehensive conference, a large exposition hall and numerous social functions for networking.
The conference will feature off-site technical tours of nearby facilities and a mix of over 75 presentations, panel discussions and breakout sessions addressing pertinent NGV-related topics. Conference speakers include:
- Dennis Smith, National Director—U.S. Department of Energy Clean Cities Program
- Hank Linginfelter, Executive Vice President of Distribution Operations—AGL Resources
- Christopher McGill, Vice President of Policy and Analysis—American Gas Association
- Jim Samuel, Principal—Capitol Integrity Group
- Bill Graves, President—American Trucking Association
- Mark Hazelwood, President—Pilot Flying J
- Dr. Dayne Boysen, Program Director—Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy/US Department of Energy
A 75,000 sq.-ft. exposition hall will house more than 100 exhibitors showing the latest in light-, medium- and heavy-duty vehicle platforms, fuel station technology and service providers, and others involved in market development. Attendees will consist of fleet operators, policy makers and various NGV industry stakeholders.
The program includes breakfasts, lunches, three receptions and other social functions to provide registrants with plenty of time to network, share ideas and collaborate. A reception-dinner is scheduled to recognize the 2013 NGV Achievement Award recipients on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. The 10 award winners will be publically presented with their awards by NGVAmerica President Richard Kolodziej and Clean Vehicle Education Foundation (CVEF) President Doug Horne.
“NGVAmerica is proud to be hosting the 2013 North American NGV Conference and Expo, an event that is sure to be one of the largest and most focused NGV industry events of the decade,” said NGVAmerica President Richard Kolodziej. “We look forward to bringing together the industry’s most influential advocates, allies and decision makers to work towards creating an even greater market for clean and abundant domestically produced natural gas fuel.”
For more information on the 2013 North American NGV Conference and Expo, visit the event website at http://cleanvehicle.org/conference/2013.