The Natural Gas Fleet Vehicles North American Congress 2012 set for Oct 23-24 in Houston, TX, will feature representatives from more than 20 companies that adopted natural gas as a fuel source.
The event, sponsored by American Business Conferences and co-sponsored by Cummins Westport, Trillium CNG and the Drive Natural Gas Initiative representing AGA and ANGA, will address how companies and natural gas suppliers can capitalize on the growing natural gas opportunity.
It will also explore what the expense associated with supporting the development of infrastructure to promote natural gas vehicle adoption is and how committed fleet operators are in the long-term use of these fuels.
Scheduled speakers include:
- Mike DelBovo, president, Saddle Creek Transportation
- Tim Conlon, president, California Yellow Cab
- Kenneth Jack, vice president – fleet operations, Verizon
- Kenneth Miller, vice president of intermodal transportation, J.B.Hunt
- Charles Musgrove, vice president, Dillon Transport
- Eric Woods, vice president fleet & logistics, Waste Management
- Joe Shefchik, vice president – sales and solutions, Paper Transport
- Chris Trajkovski, national fleet sustainability senior manager, Frito-Lay
- John Erwin, director of transportation, Saddle Creek Transportation
- Marty Tufte, fleet director -Western group, Waste Management
- Chuck Diehl, trucking fleet manager, Smith Dairy
- Yves Maurais, engineering manager, Robert Transport
- Fortunato Gulino, senior fleet engineer, Consolidated Edison New York
- Mark Smith, vehicle projects director - Clean Cities, US Department Of Energy
To register for the event, click here.
The full agenda can be viewed here.