The 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo will be held next week in Kansas City, MO.
Taking place at the Kansas City Convention Center Nov. 11–14, the four-day program features an educational program, a 90,000-plus sq. ft. exposition, a ride & drive, two off-site tours of nearby fueling facilities, and numerous social functions where registrants can network, share ideas and collaborate.
The event is hosted by NGVAmerica in cooperation with the Canadian NGV Alliance.
The two plenary sessions and 20 informative breakout sessions will focus on practical tips and experiences.
Among the more than 85 speakers will be:
· Congressmen Lee Terry (R-NE-02) and Sam Graves, Jr. (R-MO-06)
· Scott Reed and Peter Mirijanian, experienced and respected Washington political advisors and contributors to FOX, MSNBC and other Washington media
· Chad Hollett, Director of Transportation & Distribution, Kwik Trip
· Bob Costello, Chief Economist and Sr. VP, ATA – American Trucking Associations
· Steve Carey, Executive Director, NTEA – The Work Truck Association
· Don Moore, Executive Director, Canadian Transportation Equipment Association
· Charles Musgrove, COO, Dillon Transport
· Bill Bliem, Sr. VP of Fleet Services, NFI
· Gary Maresca, Sr. Director of Fleet Services, Bimbo Bakeries USA
· Joe Goodwin, Director of Transportation, Seaboard Foods
· Mike Lickert, Director of Fleet, Giant Eagle
· John Erwin, Director of Operations, Saddle Creek Transportation
· Steve Phillips, Sr. VP of Operations, Werner Transportation
· Johannes Escudero, Exec. Director, and Evan Williams, Chairman, RNG Coalition
The expo will feature CNG and LNG fuel providers, station developers, equipment and component suppliers, design consultants, and vehicles from across the spectrum, from sedans to work trucks to Class 8 trucks.
On Wednesday, Nov. 12, NGVAmerica President Matthew Godlewski and Clean Vehicle Education Foundation (CVEF) President Doug Horne will present the 2014 NGV Achievement Awards to 12 recipients. The Awards recognize outstanding organizations and individuals for their contributions to advancing natural gas as a vehicular fuel.
“NGVAmerica is proud to be hosting the 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo in Kansas City this year,” said Godlewski. “We look forward to bringing together the industry’s most influential advocates, allies and decision makers in this great city to work towards creating an even greater market for vehicles powered by clean and abundant domestically produced natural gas.”
For more information on the 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo, or to plan your attendance, visit the event website at www.ngvamerica.org/conference/2014.