St. Louis-based FW Trucking has implemented the web-based “activeT.R.A.C.” add-on module that allows customers to access their shipment status information from the fleet’s website at any time day or night. activeT.R.A.C. is an add-on to Profit Tools logistics software, a trucking management system.
FW Trucking customers will be able to access the following data through activeT.R.A.C. 24/7 from anywhere internet access is available. Among the information available:
- Equipment status (container or van).
- View active and completed loads by their reference number (booking PO, container, trailer).
- View any pending or planned loads.
- Access billing information for each load as soon as that load is complete.
- Pull PODs and other documents related to their shipments.
All of the data in activeT.R.A.C. is fed by events FW’s drivers populate as they drop and hook throughout the day, so the information in activeT.R.A.C. is current and time stamped, according to Mark Cusumano, president & CEO of FW Trucking. In the event that the firm experiences a breakdown or needs to swap tractors, drivers will also be able to update their events via their assigned iPhones.
FW’s primary service area includes the St. Louis metropolitan area, the Indianapolis metro area and Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas.