The Asset Intelligence subsidiary of I.D. Systems announced a new customer relationship for deploying its VeriWise Chassis tracking solution.
American Intermodal Management, based in Scottsdale, AZ, is partnering with Asset Intelligence to deploy its VeriWise chassis fleet management solution on its fleet of new chassis. The chassis fleet operator chose the Asset Intelligence solution after an evaluation of available asset-tracking systems in the market.
Nathaniel Seeds, CEO of American Intermodal Management, stated: “AIM’s business model is centered around providing exceptional service to our customers. The VeriWise Chassis solution, featuring AIM-specific intelligence enhancements, are an important part of our service delivery capabilities. We want to be on the forefront of technology in the intermodal shipping industry. AIM chassis with VeriWise enables real-time visibility to bring new efficiencies and operational insights to our customers.”
Matt Harris, senior vice president of sales at Asset Intelligence, said: “We are very happy to provide American Intermodal Management with our industry-leading technologies that will help them deliver the highest level of service for their customers.” Mr. Harris added, “AIM is combining the newest equipment with advanced tracking technology to help its fleet operate with optimal efficiency, and ensure its chassis are available exactly when and where customers need them. We are pleased that our technology will help them accomplish these goals.”
According to the company, VeriWise Chassis is a chassis fleet management system designed to help chassis providers improve operations through:
- improved chassis fleet utilization, including more rapid redeployment of dormant chassis, resulting in increased revenue;
- improved asset turn times, from dispatch and pickup to delivery;
- revealing which markets and customers perform best and worst
- decreased truck travel time, fuel costs and emissions;
- increased visibility of assets, with ability to identify misuse
- reduced chassis maintenance costs; and
- improved billing accuracy, giving chassis pool operators the hard data needed to resolve billing disputes