Vigillo has released CSA Daylight that the company said is the trucking industry’s first mobile application that will provide critical CSA data via iPhone/iPad and Android smartphones and tablets.
The CSA mobile app makes critical carrier BASIC scores, top violations, driver detail and daily updates available anywhere, anytime and in an easy-to-understand scorecard format, according to Steven Bryan, founder & CEO.
“Safety Professionals in the trucking industry are constantly on the move, responding to incidents, conducting trainings and meeting with senior management and drivers,” Bryan says. “It’s not always convenient — or even possible — to access the internet from their laptops or desktop PC’s.”
The CSA Daylight mobile app offers:
- Carrier CSA Scorecard — including percentile rank and trending.
- Top Violations Scorecard — ranks and trends the contributors to a Carrier’s CSA scores.
- Daily Update Scorecard — reveals new data that arrives each day.
- Driver Scorecard — ranks and trends drivers by CSA points contributed or and DDI (Daylight Driver Index) score.
- Driver Search – finds any driver in your fleet quickly to review CSA impact instantly.
- Driver Scorecard Drill-Down — reveals driver violations, crash detail and DDI score.
- Live mobile connection to the Vigillo blog — what Vigillo cites as the most active CSA related blog in the industry.
Operating on the philosophy of “if you can measure it, you can manage it,” Bryan said Vigillo’s suite of scorecards is the most widely used CSA reporting system in the industry today, presenting data in such a way that “companies can quickly and clearly understand and address their most critical safety and compliance issues.”