New load building and route optimization paired with carrier rating and selection capabilities have been added to Accellos’ Accellos One Optimize Version 2.3, according to the company.
Accellos One Optimize is a load building and route optimization software package. Used by 3PLs, distributors, retailers and manufacturers, it combines load building, optimization and routing decision support for least-cost shipping.
Accellos said it features a flexible, browser-based design and integrates to leading dispatch, ERP, WMS, and TMS systems.
Other features of Accellos One Optimize 2.3 include:
· Rate shipments for costs and charges and calculate profitability of shipments
· Full-featured LTL and TL rating system with user-defined rates
· Automatic “lowest-cost” or “preferred” carrier selection and rating
· Compare private versus public fleet costs
· Interactive decision support via profitability analysis and cost allocation
· Supports CPM, CWT, Flat rate, Pallet rating and more
· Supports fixed and variable stop-off charges, accessorial charges and fuel surcharges
· Advanced use of Shipping Modes and Equipment Codes
· Interface to Southern Motor Carrier’s RateWare XL for external tariff rating
· Interface to PC*Miler Web Services
“The addition of carrier rating and selection capabilities in the latest version of Accellos One Optimize will provide even more power and versatility to transportation and logistics providers using our load and route optimization solution,” said Ross Elliott, chief technology officer.