Karmak, Inc. has announced it will host the 2009 Karmak Technology Conference & Expo, which will run October 20-23 in St. Louis, MO. The company said the conference will focus on technologies to help dealers, distributors, service shops, and leasing companies improve profit margins, strengthen infrastructure, control costs, and create new revenue channels.
Reflecting the theme "Driving Your Business Forward," the conference will offer both training sessions and hands-on demonstrations of the latest software and services from Karmak, including new options for:
- Increasing parts market share using the web
- Electronically scheduling tools, bays, technicians, customers and trucks with fully integrated repair orders
- Increasing service sales by tracking PM, deferred repairs and mobile repairs
- Improving warehouse control with wireless picking
- Saving time and money by e-mailing invoices and statements to customers
"We are committed to providing solutions to opportunities our customers are facing on a daily basis," said Bill Healy, president & CEO. "This conference plays a key role in educating our customers about the solutions we can provide to keep them competitive in their market."
Karak said attendees will also be able to take part in roundtable discussions, get one-on-one “help desk” appointments, and meet with manufacturer representatives, company staff, and other industry leaders.