Mack trucks has named Vanguard Truck Center of Phoenix its 2014 North American Dealer of the Year.
Founded in 1989, the family-owned Vanguard Truck Centers operates full-service commercial truck centers in Arizona, Georgia, Missouri and Texas. In 2014, Vanguard Truck Center of Phoenix experienced tremendous growth, surpassing sales goals by nearly 50%, Mack said.
The dealership also invested more than $5 million to modernize the Phoenix facility. The investment included the opening of a new service point on Interstate 40 in Flagstaff.
Vanguard Truck Center of Phoenix has been recognized with several Mack awards in the past, most recently as the Mack West Region Dealer of the Year in 2013 and Mack West Region Leasing Dealer of the Year in 2013.
Mack also named 2014 winners for each of its U.S. regional sales divisions:
- Northeast Region: Bergey’s Truck Center, Souderton, Pennsylvania
- Southeast Region: Tri-State Truck Center, Memphis, Tennessee
- Central Region: M & K Quality Truck Sales, Summit, Illinois
- Southwest Region: East Texas Mack Sales, LLC, Longview, Texas
- West Region: Vanguard Truck Center of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
- Canada Region: Mid-Ontario Mack, Barrie, Ontario, Canada
The North American Used Truck Dealer of the Year award was given to Mack of Nashville, based in La Vergne, TN. Mack of Nashville is part of the McMahon Truck Centers group of dealers.
“As representatives of Mack Trucks, these award winners are without equal,” said Stephen Roy, president, Mack Trucks North America. “I am extremely proud of their commitment to our customers’ success through their dedication to exceptional service.”