Gem City Tire has opened its sixth location, a 30,000-sq.-ft. full-service truck tire center in Sharonville, OH, a suburb of Cincinnati.
Dayton, OH-based Gem City offers Goodyear and Dunlop brand commercial tires as well as retreaded tires that have been manufactured using The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.’s UniCircle and precure processes. Gem City also offers Goodyear’s fleetHQ service.
The new location is near the intersection of Interstate 75 and Interstate 275.
“This new center was built with the customer in mind, and provides a comprehensive range of services and amenities designed to keep trucks running efficiently and profitably,” said Jeff Lecklider, Gem City Tire’s founder and president.
The new center will also offer:
- Department of Transportation and tractor/trailer inspections.
- Preventive maintenance services, including truck alignments and oil changes.
- Light mechanical services, such as brake replacements, electrical system repairs, and more.
- 10 GPS-equipped roadside service trucks that operate 24/7.
- Pickup and delivery services for trucks that need mechanical work.
- Wheel refinishing and powder coating.
- Two drive-through service bays.
- A contemporary customer lounge with flat-screen TVs and wireless Internet service.
In addition to its latest store, Gem City Tire has five other outlets in Dayton, Somerset, Ky.; Champaign, Ill; and Columbus and Indianapolis, Ind.