Promoting your value to your customers and finding cash in your business are just two of the topics to be addressed at the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week 2010. The program, entitled “Achieving Success in a Changing Environment,” will be held Jan. 18 through Jan. 21, 2010, at the Mirage in Las Vegas.
There will be eight educational programs designed for independent heavy-duty distributors. The eight sessions include:
- The All-New HD Aftermarket Forum and Industry Forecast
- Promoting Your Value Proposition to Your Customers and Prospects
- Finding Cash in Your Business
- Sales Has Nothing To Do With Selling
- Green Truck Technology/Hybrid & Shop Profitability
- Right Here, Right Now Aftermarket Opportunities for DEF & Particulate Trap Service
- Maximizing Profits with Effective Benchmarking
- Making Sense Out of Technology
HDAW is presented by a joint operating committee composed of industry leaders from the American Council of Frame and Alignment Specialists, Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network, Heavy Duty America, Heavy Duty Distribution Assn., Heavy Duty Manufacturers Assn., APRA’s Heavy Duty Remanufacturing Group, International Truck Parts Assn., Overseas Automotive Council, Power Heavy Duty, Service Specialists Assn., Truck Pride, Truck Frame and Axle Repair Assn. and Vipar Heavy Duty.
For more information visit www.hdaw.org or contact W.T. Glasgow, conference management, at 708-226-1300.