NAFA Fleet Management Assn. has announced a series of 12 webinars it will host this year. Each webinar is available for free to members of NAFA and for a small fee for non-members.
The webinars are presented live and archived, allowing users to access them whenever they wish.
The organization said that due to a large number of suggested topics, the webinar series has been increased this year, up from 8 last year. Close to 250 fleet managers were involved in the submission review process, resulting in extremely high-quality educational content, NAFA said.
The 12 topics chosen include:
- Fleet Financial Acumen: Making Profitable Decisions
- 360 Degree Approach To Safety
- Setting Up The Right Fleet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Managing The Hidden Costs Of An Aging Fleet
- Maintenance Trends – How To Keep Costs Down
- Top Ten Best Practices And Key Policies To Maximize Your Fleet’s Utilization
- Embrace And Improve – Keys To Fleet Audit Success
- Closing The Liability Gap: Using Enhanced Violation Management Techniques To Identify High-Risk Drivers
- Ecodriving And Your Fleet: Effectively Reduce Your Carbon Footprint And Reduce Your Annual Fuel Costs By Upwards Of 10 Percent
- Safety Matters: Increasing Safety In Large Fleets
- Establishing And Implementing A Driver Qualification Program
The organizations behind the 2014 webinar presentations include PHH, Donlen, Agile Access Control, Mercury Associates, CEI, American Traffic Solutions, Ecodriving Solutions, Express Energy, and Corporate Claims Management.
“Webinars are one of our most useful ways of offering fleet management education,” said NAFA’s Executive Director, Phillip E. Russo, CAE. “Hundreds of fleet professionals took advantage of our webinar series last year and we expect the numbers to grow in 2014. The quality of the education is fantastic, the topics are wide-ranging, and they’re available whenever you want them!"
For more information on NAFA’s webinar series please visit http://www.nafa.org/webinars