NAFA Fleet Management Assn. has set the venue for its next Essentials of Fleet Management seminar. The seminar, to be held July 8-10 at the Rosen Shingle Creek resort in Orlando, FL, brings together a comprehensive picture of what a fleet manager does, and provides education on how to do it better.
The seminar is designed for new fleet professionals with less than 5 years of experience. Online registration closes July 1.
The seminar includes:
- Asset Management – Understanding How Fleet Vehicles are Priced, Selected, Utilized and Remarketed
- Vehicle Fuel Management – Understanding Fuel Options and the Systems to Deliver Them
- Business Management – Writing Fleet Policies, Evaluating RFPs and Understanding Business Law
- Risk Management – Using Insurance, Driver Training and Crash Analysis to Manage Fleet Risks
- Maintenance Management – Determining Maintenance Programs and Staffing Levels and Understanding Basic Vehicle Components
- Fleet Information Management – Understanding IT Terminology, System Implementation, Data Analysis and New Technologies for Fleets
- Financial Management – Making the Lease-Purchase-Reimburse Decision, Understanding LCA and Budgeting for Fleet Replacement (Part I)
- Professional Development – Motivating Individuals and Groups, Communicating Effectively and Making Ethical Decisions
Registration for the seminar is $770 for NAFA members or $870 non-members. Included with the registration fee is a special welcome reception where attendees can mingle with colleagues and discuss fleet topics in a relaxed setting. Early-bird savings are available for people who register before June 9.
For more information or to register online, visit http://www.nafa.org/efms.