Here is a look at what is happening today in the world of transportation:
- A proposed vote on a $20 tax on wheels has been postponed in Wisconsin’s La Crosse County according to the La Crosse Tribune.
- A slowdown at West Coast ports is raising fears that a strike or lockout is looming, says SFGate.
- The recent cold snap has slowed construction projects in Indiana, says the Times Herald.
- Beyond.ca takes a look at the all the trucks on display this week at the SEMA show in Calgary.
- As a winter storm heads East today, Pennsylvania road crews are gearing up to clear snow from I-70, says KUNC.
- Autoomobile is helping people choose between the Chevrolet Colorado or Silverado pickups.
- Guardrails in Indiana are being inspected for possible defects that could result in the barrier impaling vehicles in a crash, says WNDU.
- Vice President Joe Biden was in Houston yesterday pushing for more infrastructure investment, says The Courier.