During its annual Dealer Meeting in San Diego, Peterbilt honored its 2015 Dealers of the Year. The two-day business meeting included presentations and breakout sessions, including focused overviews of the new Paccar MX-11 engine and SmartLINQ connected truck technology, the company said.
Martin’s Peterbilt – with five locations in Kentucky and West Virginia – was named the 2015 TRP Dealer of the Year by Peterbilt Motors Company and Paccar Parts for exceptional sales performance and customer service. Martin’s Peterbilt grew year-over-year sales of the all-makes, all-models TRP line of replacement parts by more than 20 percent for the third consecutive year, the company said.
The Peterbilt Store – which operates 14 Peterbilt dealerships in six states – was named the 2015 Paccar MX Engine Dealer of the Year by Peterbilt Motors Company. Peterbilt presented the award to The Peterbilt Store president and CEO John Arscott and dealer principals Greg and Jeff Arscott.
The Paccar MX-11 engine went into full production in January for Peterbilt’s flagship on-highway Model 579 and vocational Model 567. The new 10.8L engine has an output of up to 430 horsepower and 1,550 lb.-ft. of torque. It is ideal for a wide range of applications, including regional haul, tanker, bulk haul, construction and refuse.
Hunter Peterbilt – which operates 17 dealerships in five states – was named the 2015 Peterbilt Medium Duty Dealer of the Year. Hunter Peterbilt, headquartered in Butler, PA, grew their year-over-year medium-duty sales and market share by more than 10%, the company announced.
Peterbilt presented the award to Hunter Peterbilt president and dealer principal Jeffrey Hunter and executive vice presidents Bill Hunter, David Hunter and Nancy Mycka.
Citing impressive growth in medium- and heavy-duty truck sales, parts and service growth, and the addition of three new locations, Peterbilt Motors Company named The Larson Group its 2015 North American Dealer of the Year. Accepting the award were Glenn Larson and Vice Presidents Kevin Larson, Kory Larson and Kyle Larson.
In addition to the North American Dealer of the Year, Peterbilt also recognizes top-performing dealer groups with Best in Class awards. Best in Class Awards are based on a combination of Peterbilt’s Standard of Excellence scores, financial performance, parts and service performance, and utilization of Paccar training and programs, the company said.
Best in Class recipients are:
- Allstate Peterbilt (Don Larson and Jeff Vanthournout)
- Cervus Equipment Peterbilt (Cal Johnson)
- Hunter Peterbilt (Jeffrey Hunter, Bill Hunter, David Hunter and Nancy Mycka)
- Jackson Group Peterbilt (Blake Jackson)
- Performance Peterbilt of Bristol (Ryan Church and Nathan Ried)
- Peterbilt Manitoba (Doug Danylchuk)
- Peterbilt of Wyoming (Bill Devore and Fred Devore)
- Rush Peterbilt Truck Centers (Rusty Rush, Corey Lowe, Jim Thor and Mike McRoberts)
- Stahl Peterbilt (Eddy Stahl)
- The Peterbilt Store (John Arscott, Jeff Arscott and Greg Arscott)
- Transdiff Peterbilt (Pierre Pouliot, Guillaume Pouliot and Jean-Phillipe Pouliot)